Appendix G

Appendix G
Click on Appendix G to reach the Dreaming Gynoid store

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Memento Mori (Not Gaming Related)


It is a hell of a thing to be told, after the fact, that you’ve recently had a heart attack but that was my Friday.  Having finally completed the Trans “quest chain to get health care” (hey it only took eleven years - “‘MERICA!”)  I have come to find out that on top of all of my pre-existing medical and psych BS, that I am recovering from a heart attack that went untreated and so there is damage.
Lots of new meds and some lifestyle changes afoot.   More to the point I’m to cut down stress. I literally have no idea how to do that without abandoning things, which I’m not really willing to do, so I have no idea how that’s going to work itself out.     .

Nothing else is changing, and certainly nothing that affects anything here, precisely.  If that changes I’ll say but I don’t foresee it.

Hopefully this means I will be about (much) more often again but I have to acknowledge that this has been a pretty toxic year online for me - and social media remains the ‘Most unpredictable dragon’ for certain types of Anxiety disorders (which are likely with me for the full run time at this point).  But Imma tryin.

Also, because I don't express this enough.  Thanks for sticking around folks.  Your continued toleration of my vast unpredictabilities is appreciated more than I can simply express. 

No comments:

Post a Comment