Appendix G

Appendix G
Click on Appendix G to reach the Dreaming Gynoid store

Monday, January 6, 2020

Sub-ether no 1 and what’s to come


Sub-ether no 1 and what’s to come

USER ALERT
(((Imperial Frequencies Found))) 


So, the first issue of Sub-ether is out and seems to be doing well.  Let’s talk about Future issues.  I talked about outlining what’s going in the rest of them a few posts back. Where here that is.

So that’s seven in total.  I have bits and bobs for more here and there (the Space Alphabet column for example – while no I don’t have 26 entries written, I do know what 23 of those 26 are and have written more than I have issues for Sub-ether.   Possibly at that time I may see how Goodman feels about a SPACE ALPHABET book.
If anyone has any ideas or dare, I say it, suggestions for such a thing. LMK. If anyone is already doing such a thing, also, please LMK  I have no desire to punk anyone’s existing projects. I know how that burns. 
Anyway, back to Sub-ether. 
Each issue will be as long as it needs.
I am happy to take submissions if anyone is interested, at least in theory.  Perhaps I should scribble down a post about that too?

Sub-ether 2- Aloft on Phlogiston Winds  is the Raid on Planetoid issue; a full funnel for Galaxy Black and DCC.  Includes articles about the Maenad Space Pirates (including a full class and generation), Space lore and society, Also  the ICSS Serendipity as a ship for PC voyaging.   Jam Packed of weird space adventure.

Sub-ether  3  the spice pirates issue; adventure for 0-1 levels on the world of Saxus II, free the slaves and smash the Clan of the White Sun.  Make a fortune on all that seized Boosterspice. 
Details the core world of Saxus, the machinations of the Spice Control Commission, the shapeshifting menace of the Clan of the White Sun.  Should also have the Imperial Tarot, and another Starships of the Galaxy article.

Sub-ether 4  - Special Splinters issue; travel through the Sub-ether on voyages across Possibility and Probability.  Travel across the anywhen and neverwhere and sail or warp into billions of possible Splinters of reality.  Includes new options for your Splintershifter, and maybe a version of the Neon Pacific 9mm stuff I did a few years ago.  (That last part is iffy)   Also features Egg Drop Soup, detailing an imperial science station in close orbit of a black hole.

Sub ether 5 Will be the legion issue; time to get your military SF on  all of the mil spec stuff pulled from Galaxy Black gets it’s time to shine here as well as mission generators, squad games where everyone’s playing a fireteam of 3, and more.  Jam packed full of stuff.
Related -  has anyone ever tried to render the DCC rule down into something that could be used in a hex and counter style simulation game?  Asking for a future version of myself.

Sub-ether 6 Secrets of the Navigators  - blowing the doors off what has already come before.   Possibly an extra class, but definitely all manner of Navi secrets and psy powers; how to run a Navigator game.  Options options options. All about the Navi houses and more. 
If I decide I hate myself and hate ya’ll more, I will clean up this timeline thing that has emerged from all this writing. Likely I don’t hate anyone that much, but we’ll see. 😊

Sub-ether 7  Galaxy White – This is the End; this issue will be themed around a variant where the Empire has fallen and space itself is unraveling.   

If we’re still going after that we’ll see. I have one or two other notions, but this is what’s in the hopper so far.   Sub-ether 2 should drop just before, as, or shortly after Galaxy Black drops, later in the year. At that time, I should have a better idea when 3 and 4 will be coming.  

No comments:

Post a Comment