Appendix G

Appendix G
Click on Appendix G to reach the Dreaming Gynoid store

Friday, February 12, 2021

Colony Hazard - Thulk Worm Contagion

 Dear mother

 

Extraordinarily sun-burnt greetings from the distant imperial frontier!

We are coming up on our first local year here and what a year it has been!  This is my fist test of my homebuilt ansible, I have no idea how long it will take you to receive or how badly it will have degraded.  We are well into the Quarantine, but our little colony is doing incredibly well for itself. To be perfectly fair I think it was declared while I was still in transit, but we only learned of it locally maybe 20 progressions back if that.  

 

We are on the northern continent right now, which is in winter strangely, so we may have picked a bad time.  Apparently there is a sapient people up here and I would like, am trying to make peaceful first contact with them, as a representative of the colony if nothing else.   One of the other colony sites encountered them on their first trip to the mainland and well I am pretty much the resident scientist for the colony at this point.   I’m happy to help! 

 

A lot more has gone on and I have several strange new friends, but I can’t real.ly talk about that.

I may need to formally speak to ‘Great Aunt Greta” about the family giving me a grower’s license for some napthentevine.   I’ll need the full one as I’m so far from home. Also, I would eventually need to bring in and vette my own licensors.  Never saw that coming.

I believe we have spores.  Must dash,

Regards to father

Your socially appropriately loving daughter

 

 

 

P.S.  The megafauna here used to be dregging ENORMOUS.  I’ve scanned in a few of the bigger fossils for you to print on your Maker.  I’m sure Gran will appreciate the conversation starter



Colony Hazard – Thulk Worms (free!  Get it here )

What is this about?  Get Colony Black here  (drive thru link) 


No comments:

Post a Comment