Appendix G

Appendix G
Click on Appendix G to reach the Dreaming Gynoid store

Saturday, June 12, 2021

Going to be trying to jam out the rest of the final stuff on volumes IV and V of Galaxy Black today with the aim of getting them off to Goodman for approvals by tomorrow night.  That leaves the Judge's guide which I am penciling in for a probable November release and *fingers crossed* the Space Girl's Guide by February.  HOWEVER, the SGG is pretty much a pure setting book and I am to make it not terribly dependant on the other six if anyone just wants the setting materials in a grab and go way.    But I will have the whole book out (Vol I - VI) out this year dammit.

DG004  Galaxy Black IV Economics, Equipment, Gear, & Technology,  aka 

Space Trader Nick’s Coreworld Consultant and Frontier Survival Supply Catalog (Third Quadrant,  957th Sidereal)

should round out the "Players' guide" end of things.   At release or shortly thereafter I aim to have a Player's Bundle going up on Drivethru that will consist of Books I, II, and IV - everything a player in a game using all of these rules might possibly need beyond the DCC core.

Once the Judge's guide is out there will be a corresponding Judge's  bundle on Drivethru as well, as well as a Galaxy Black complete bundle obviously.

Once the SGG drops that would be added to the bundle or another one made with that inside.

Those of you waiting patiently for Sub-ether 03. have my sincere apologies and I thank you for that patience.   I am not quite ready to pin a tail on that yet. Irritatingly it is still 95% done.  Previously I had indicated that the adventure material ran over so much that part of it was going in the subsequent issue. At this point I think it more likely that since it's been delayed so long I'll just release a super long issue.  The Sub-ethrae have always been more periodical shaped supplements than actual periodicals anyway, so this shouldn't be too much of a stretch.    Sp likely Sub-ether 03 will be about 170 pages with a long multi part adventure that breaks into smaller capers and heists and a star whale's worth of setting material for the Hollow moon of Saxus.



Xposted to our patreon as well as our FB feed. 'pologies for those of you getting this three times today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment